Students who want to apply for a full-time program at Stenden Rangsit University have to submit the following documents:
- A completed application form. Download the .pdf file here or apply online (see form below).
- A copy of school transcript or certificate showing completion of secondary level from an accredited institution
- The official result of an English language test (IELTS 6.0)
Note: If English score is below the required score, candidates are required to take English preparation program.
- A copy of identification card/ passport;
- A copy of housing registration (for Thai students);
- Six recent one – inch passport photographs;
- Two academic letters of recommendation;
- A proof of application fee of THB 500
Students who want to apply for a full or partial scholarship submit the scholarship application (click button on the right) in addition to the regular application. Students qualify for a scholarship with:
- Excellent study results (at a ‘high level’ education institution).
Aim is to belong to the best 10% of the year in order to receive a full scholarship. For the partial scholarship students have to belong to the best 25% of their year. Students should demonstrate this with proof: grades, letters from their institution, etc.
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate active participation and ambition (e.g. volunteer work, member of student body organisation, sports).
- Letter of motivation/ Activities that demonstrate interest in hospitality
- Other proofs of academic excellence and high motivation. Examples are reference letters, certificates, awards etc.